Why I do what I do…
I am a professionally trained Coach and Human Resources Professional. I have corporate experience across a broad range of industries including small to medium sized businesses and individuals.
My core capabilities include developing and implementing successful strategies to:
- improve morale and culture
- develop high performing leaders and teams
- develop flexible workplace programs
- individual career progression programs
- Master of Business (Human Resource Management)
- Master Coach Practitioner
- DISC Behavioural Profiling
- PROSCI Certified Change Management
- Neuro Linguistic and Meta Programming
- Deep State Repatterning
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training & Assessment
I consistently continue to build and grow my resources toolkit through professional development. I believe that intelligence is not defined by the knowledge you retain, more so how you utilise this knowledge.
My intuitive, engaging, and honest approach delivers results. I work with organisations committed to positive and sustainable productivity improvement; in addition to individuals committed to improving their own career and life. I specialise in working with parents who are challenged balancing their career and their commitment to their children.